torstai 4. elokuuta 2016

Let there be first blog post

Okay, so.. This will be my very first blog about anything (and probably the last). I have no idea if I am any good at writing and there will be many spelling mistakes. Just stating the facts before you end up thinking that you just wasted your time on something boring and wondering why I did not give you heads up. So here is the heads up, this blog will probably suck. Or maybe for some reason you just realized how amusing and oh so funny I am and you will continue reading and waiting for more of my wittiness. Or not.

Yeah, so the reason why I started this.. Next Saturday (6th of August) I will travel to Costa Rica to do some volunteer work (aka getting myself some good karma... Yes yes I know I am horrible human being thinking like that). I will not be there for long (going to be back in Finland 19th of December) but I hope I am able to help as much as I can and that I will make lots of good memories.

I am not going to do volunteer work the whole time (oh no I am not THAT good of a person). Last five weeks I am going to travel around Costa Rica (and maybe other places). I hope at least someone will be bored and have nothing else to do than to read my blog. Lets see how many times will I mess up putting pictures here or something else hah..

What else can I say than LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN! (on Saturday..)

P.s. What to do now that I have already packed my stuff..

5 kommenttia: